In this article I will teach you how to Add Facebook comment box to your WordPress blog, we need to use a Facebook comment plugin developed by Mr. Alex Moss. This plugin makes it simple to add Facebook comments system to your WordPress powered site without hassle. Here you can insert the comment box as a shortcode in any post, page and template and use your own settings. You can see the demo at Facebook Comment Box, just open one post article to view the comment box.
Add Facebook Comment Box To WordPress:
- Get the plugin at this link.
- Login to your wordpress account.
- Go to plugins >> add new >> upload and upload the plugin that you’ve downloaded before.
- Then activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin installed, go to this link to create Facebook app.
- Click the create new app button and after that you will see something like:
App Name: [?]
App Namespace: [?]
- Then hit the continue button and solve the captcha.
- Copy the app ID into your clipboard.
- Then find the app domains and add your site URL (without http://).
App Domains: [?]
- After that find website with Facebook login and add your site URL (with http://).
Site URL: [?]
- Then save the changes.
- Go back to your Facebook comment plugin settings.
- Scroll down and you’ll find the main settings.
- Paste your Facebook app ID into the box.
Facebook App ID:
- Then save, you will see other settings in this plugin, explore and learn the function .
- You can see the Facebook comment box below your wordpress post and you can place it everywhere using shortcode, just learn the function other info are provided of this plugin, so don’t worry about that. Enjoy!
Hope you found this aticle useful! Subscribe us for more updates directly send to your inbox. Thanks!